This info is about bWinePubReaderC6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall bWinePubReaderC6 from your systemEncyclopaedia Britannica Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Encyclopaedia Britannica Inc.. Click on http://www.Britannicaindia.com
to get more details about bWinePubReaderC6 on Encyclopaedia Britannica Inc.'s website. bWinePubReaderC6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bWinePubReaderC6 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove bWinePubReaderC6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\bWinePubReaderC6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named EPUB Reader.exe and its approximative size is 15.27 MB (16009728 bytes).
bWinePubReaderC6 contains of the executables below. They take 16.96 MB (17779784
bytes) on disk.
- EPUB Reader.exe (15.27 MB)
- EPUB Reader.vshost.exe (23.66 KB)
- Setup.exe (369.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
bWinePubReaderC6 is an application offered by the software company Encyclopaedia Britannica Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall bWinePubReaderC6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase bWinePubReaderC6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find bWinePubReaderC6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "bWinePubReaderC6". If it is installed on your PC the bWinePubReaderC6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select bWinePubReaderC6 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding bWinePubReaderC6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for bWinePubReaderC6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Britannicaindia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\bWinePubReaderC6\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall bWinePubReaderC6.
8. After removing bWinePubReaderC6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of bWinePubReaderC6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling bWinePubReaderC6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall bWinePubReaderC6 by Encyclopaedia Britannica Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that bWinePubReaderC6 by Encyclopaedia Britannica Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall bWinePubReaderC6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 19:52:13.903