avast! WebRep is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall avast! WebRep from your computerAVAST Software
. Additional info about AVAST Software can be found here
. avast! WebRep is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avast! WebRep directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing avast! WebRep is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avast! WebRep\uninstall.vbs". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled avast! WebRep.exe and it has a size of 816.86 KB (836464 bytes).
avast! WebRep installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 816.86 KB (836464
bytes) on disk.
- avast! WebRep.exe (816.86 KB)
avast! WebRep has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall avast! WebRep:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall avast! WebRep:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avast! WebRep
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Opera\Widget avast! WebRep
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Widget avast! WebRep
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avast! WebRep\avast! WebRep.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avast! WebRep\background.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avast! WebRep\config.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\avast! WebRep\icon.ico
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\avast! WebRep
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\avast! WebRep\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\avast! WebRep\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\avast! WebRep\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\avast! WebRep\UninstallString
avast! WebRep is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall avast! WebRep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove avast! WebRep from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! WebRep or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! WebRep". If it is installed on your PC the avast! WebRep application will be found automatically. After you click avast! WebRep in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding avast! WebRep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! WebRep.
8. After removing avast! WebRep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! WebRep that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! WebRep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! WebRep by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! WebRep by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! WebRep supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:59:19.407