avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376
avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 from your systemAVAST Software
. Open here
for more information on AVAST Software. Usually the avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 application is found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\avast! Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\avast! Antivirus\Uninstall.exe. avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376's primary file takes about 149.55 MB (156810200 bytes) and its name is avast_pro_antivirus_setup.exe.
avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 is composed of the following executables which take 149.64 MB (156910104
bytes) on disk:
- avast_pro_antivirus_setup.exe (149.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1497.376
of avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376.
avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 is a program by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376". The avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376.
8. After uninstalling avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Antivirus 8.0.1497.376 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 19:39:22.423