avast! AR version 184.108.40.206
This info is about avast! AR version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall avast! AR version 18.104.22.168 from your systemAVAST Software, a.s.
. Further information on AVAST Software, a.s. can be found here
. Click on http://www.avast.com
to get more information about avast! AR version 22.214.171.124 on AVAST Software, a.s.'s website. avast! AR version 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast AR folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling avast! AR version 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast AR\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.15 MB (1202377 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of avast! AR version 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 2.05 MB (2145857
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (327.50 KB)
- artool.exe (593.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about avast! AR version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
avast! AR version 22.214.171.124 is an application by AVAST Software, a.s.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall avast! AR version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! AR version 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! AR version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! AR version 220.127.116.11". The avast! AR version 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select avast! AR version 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! AR version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for avast! AR version 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast AR\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! AR version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing avast! AR version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! AR version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! AR version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! AR version 126.96.36.199 by AVAST Software, a.s. from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! AR version 188.8.131.52 by AVAST Software, a.s. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! AR version 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 03:34:31.040