You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove atajitos for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall atajitos from your computerNavigation
. Check out here
for more information on Navigation. Usually the atajitos program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\atajitos directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove atajitos by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\atajitos\uninstall.exe . Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.42 MB (2534264 bytes) on disk.
atajitos installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.77 MB (2904328
bytes) on disk.
- ntsvc.exe (361.39 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.42 MB)
atajitos has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall atajitos:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall atajitos:
- C:\Users\dell inspiron\AppData\Roaming\atajitos
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\dell inspiron\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_search.atajitos.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\dell inspiron\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.atajitos.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\dell inspiron\AppData\Roaming\atajitos\bnd.bin
- C:\Users\dell inspiron\AppData\Roaming\atajitos\bnd.lang
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
atajitos is a program marketed by the software company Navigation. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove atajitos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase atajitos from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate atajitos or simply activate the Search field and type in "atajitos". If it is installed on your PC the atajitos program will be found automatically. After you click atajitos in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding atajitos, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall atajitos.
8. After uninstalling atajitos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of atajitos that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling atajitos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove atajitos by Navigation from your PC, we are not saying that atajitos by Navigation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove atajitos in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 22:27:05.230