This page is about appsmaker DataErase for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall appsmaker DataErase from your computerappsmaker
. More information on appsmaker can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\appsmaker\DataErase folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for appsmaker DataErase is C:\Program Files (x86)\appsmaker\DataErase\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DataErase.exe and occupies 7.31 MB (7668080 bytes).
appsmaker DataErase is composed of the following executables which take 10.50 MB (11012347
bytes) on disk:
- BasicNotifier.exe (1.92 MB)
- DataErase.exe (7.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
appsmaker DataErase is a program by the software company appsmaker. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove appsmaker DataErase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall appsmaker DataErase from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find appsmaker DataErase or simply activate the Search field and type in "appsmaker DataErase". If it is installed on your PC the appsmaker DataErase program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click appsmaker DataErase in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about appsmaker DataErase, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall appsmaker DataErase.
8. After uninstalling appsmaker DataErase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong appsmaker DataErase that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling appsmaker DataErase with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove appsmaker DataErase by appsmaker from your computer, we are not saying that appsmaker DataErase by appsmaker is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove appsmaker DataErase supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 17:18:08.817