andriod_usb_driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall andriod_usb_driver from your systemandriod
. You can find out more on andriod or check for application updates here
. andriod_usb_driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove andriod_usb_driver. The application's main executable file occupies 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) on disk and is called andriod.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in andriod_usb_driver. They occupy 893.33 KB (914773
bytes) on disk.
- andriod.exe (176.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.33 KB)
andriod_usb_driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by andriod_usb_driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\android_usb.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\App\androidusb.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\App\WdfCoInstaller01005.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\mydtloem.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\Ram\androidusb.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\Ram\WdfCoInstaller01005.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\setup.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\wpdmtp.inf
andriod_usb_driver is a program marketed by the software company andriod. Some users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase andriod_usb_driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete andriod_usb_driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate andriod_usb_driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "andriod_usb_driver". If it is installed on your PC the andriod_usb_driver application will be found automatically. When you select andriod_usb_driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding andriod_usb_driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove andriod_usb_driver.
8. After removing andriod_usb_driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong andriod_usb_driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing andriod_usb_driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall andriod_usb_driver by andriod from your PC, nor are we saying that andriod_usb_driver by andriod is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall andriod_usb_driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:19:09.683