andriod_usb_driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall andriod_usb_driver from your computerandriod
. You can find out more on andriod or check for application updates here
. andriod_usb_driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\andriod_usb_driver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove andriod_usb_driver. The application's main executable file occupies 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) on disk and is called andriod.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in andriod_usb_driver. They occupy 893.33 KB (914773
bytes) on disk.
- andriod.exe (176.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.33 KB)
andriod_usb_driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall andriod_usb_driver:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
andriod_usb_driver is a program offered by the software company andriod. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase andriod_usb_driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall andriod_usb_driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find andriod_usb_driver or simply click the Search field and type in "andriod_usb_driver". If it is installed on your PC the andriod_usb_driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select andriod_usb_driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding andriod_usb_driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall andriod_usb_driver.
8. After uninstalling andriod_usb_driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of andriod_usb_driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling andriod_usb_driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove andriod_usb_driver by andriod from your PC, we are not saying that andriod_usb_driver by andriod is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove andriod_usb_driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:19:09.683