allgenius is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall allgenius from your computerallgenius
. Take a look here
for more info on allgenius. Please follow http://allgenius.info/support
if you want to read more on allgenius on allgenius's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\allgenius folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. allgenius's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\allgenius\allgeniusuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 120.28 KB (123168 bytes) on disk and is labeled allgenius.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with allgenius. They take about 999.11 KB (1023088
bytes) on disk.
- allgeniusUninstall.exe (253.83 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- allgenius.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.04.205728
of allgenius. Click on the links below for other allgenius versions:
...click to view all...
allgenius is an application offered by allgenius. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase allgenius is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall allgenius with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate allgenius or simply click the Search field and type in "allgenius". If it exists on your system the allgenius program will be found very quickly. After you click allgenius in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about allgenius, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for allgenius:
- The web site of the application is: http://allgenius.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\allgenius\allgeniusuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall allgenius.
8. After uninstalling allgenius, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong allgenius which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling allgenius using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove allgenius by allgenius from your PC, nor are we saying that allgenius by allgenius is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove allgenius supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 13:51:59.937