akeytsu version Beta.1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove akeytsu version Beta.1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall akeytsu version Beta.1.1 from your computernukeygara
. More information on nukeygara can be found here
. Please open http:/www.nukeygara.com/
if you want to read more on akeytsu version Beta.1.1 on nukeygara's page. Usually the akeytsu version Beta.1.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\nukeygara\akeytsu folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for akeytsu version Beta.1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\nukeygara\akeytsu\unins000.exe". akeytsu version Beta.1.1's main file takes around 3.07 MB (3219456 bytes) and is called akeytsu.exe.
The executable files below are part of akeytsu version Beta.1.1. They occupy about 4.56 MB (4782793
bytes) on disk.
- akeytsu.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of akeytsu version Beta.1.1.
akeytsu version Beta.1.1 is an application offered by nukeygara. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall akeytsu version Beta.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase akeytsu version Beta.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find akeytsu version Beta.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "akeytsu version Beta.1.1". The akeytsu version Beta.1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click akeytsu version Beta.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding akeytsu version Beta.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for akeytsu version Beta.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http:/www.nukeygara.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\nukeygara\akeytsu\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall akeytsu version Beta.1.1.
8. After uninstalling akeytsu version Beta.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong akeytsu version Beta.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling akeytsu version Beta.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove akeytsu version Beta.1.1 by nukeygara from your computer, nor are we saying that akeytsu version Beta.1.1 by nukeygara is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove akeytsu version Beta.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:42:06.270