aerofly RC 7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove aerofly RC 7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall aerofly RC 7 from your systemIPACS
. You can read more on IPACS or check for application updates here
. More information about the application aerofly RC 7 can be seen at http://www.aerofly.com/
. aerofly RC 7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\aerofly RC 7 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\aerofly RC 7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove aerofly RC 7. The application's main executable file is labeled aerofly-rc-7.exe and occupies 4.09 MB (4289024 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in aerofly RC 7. They occupy 5.59 MB (5865175
bytes) on disk.
- aerofly-rc-7-server.exe (373.00 KB)
- aerofly-rc-7.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about aerofly RC 7 version 7.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of aerofly RC 7:
...click to view all...
aerofly RC 7 is an application by IPACS. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall aerofly RC 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase aerofly RC 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find aerofly RC 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "aerofly RC 7". The aerofly RC 7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click aerofly RC 7 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding aerofly RC 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aerofly RC 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.aerofly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\aerofly RC 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall aerofly RC 7.
8. After uninstalling aerofly RC 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aerofly RC 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aerofly RC 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall aerofly RC 7 by IPACS from your PC, nor are we saying that aerofly RC 7 by IPACS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall aerofly RC 7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-06 20:05:36.610