aerofly RC 7 Standard
aerofly RC 7 Standard is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall aerofly RC 7 Standard from your computerIPACS
. Check out here
for more information on IPACS. Detailed information about aerofly RC 7 Standard can be found at http://www.aeroflyrc.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\aerofly RC 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). aerofly RC 7 Standard's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\aerofly RC 7\unins000.exe. aerofly-rc-7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.05 MB (5295104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in aerofly RC 7 Standard. They take 6.61 MB (6926787
bytes) on disk.
- aerofly-rc-7-server.exe (414.50 KB)
- aerofly-rc-7.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about aerofly RC 7 Standard version 7.4.11
alone. Click on the links below for other aerofly RC 7 Standard versions:
aerofly RC 7 Standard is a program marketed by IPACS. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase aerofly RC 7 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove aerofly RC 7 Standard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find aerofly RC 7 Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aerofly RC 7 Standard". If it is installed on your PC the aerofly RC 7 Standard application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click aerofly RC 7 Standard in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about aerofly RC 7 Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aerofly RC 7 Standard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aeroflyrc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\aerofly RC 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aerofly RC 7 Standard.
8. After removing aerofly RC 7 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of aerofly RC 7 Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing aerofly RC 7 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aerofly RC 7 Standard by IPACS from your PC, nor are we saying that aerofly RC 7 Standard by IPACS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall aerofly RC 7 Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:01:24.877