aerofly RC 7 Standard
aerofly RC 7 Standard is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall aerofly RC 7 Standard from your computerIPACS
. Check out here
for more information on IPACS. Detailed information about aerofly RC 7 Standard can be found at http://www.aeroflyrc.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\aerofly RC 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). aerofly RC 7 Standard's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\aerofly RC 7\unins000.exe. aerofly-rc-7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.05 MB (5295104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in aerofly RC 7 Standard. They take 6.61 MB (6926787
bytes) on disk.
- aerofly-rc-7-server.exe (414.50 KB)
- aerofly-rc-7.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about aerofly RC 7 Standard version 7.4.11
alone. Click on the links below for other aerofly RC 7 Standard versions:
aerofly RC 7 Standard is a program marketed by IPACS. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase aerofly RC 7 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove aerofly RC 7 Standard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate aerofly RC 7 Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "aerofly RC 7 Standard". The aerofly RC 7 Standard app will be found very quickly. After you select aerofly RC 7 Standard in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about aerofly RC 7 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for aerofly RC 7 Standard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aeroflyrc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\aerofly RC 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall aerofly RC 7 Standard.
8. After removing aerofly RC 7 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of aerofly RC 7 Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing aerofly RC 7 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall aerofly RC 7 Standard by IPACS from your PC, nor are we saying that aerofly RC 7 Standard by IPACS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall aerofly RC 7 Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 17:01:24.877