advisor.securian.com is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall advisor.securian.com from your PCadvisor.securian.com
. You can read more on advisor.securian.com or check for application updates here
. Usually the advisor.securian.com application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to remove advisor.securian.com. advisor.securian.com's main file takes around 745.38 KB (763272 bytes) and is named msedge_proxy.exe.
The executables below are part of advisor.securian.com. They take an average of 17.96 MB (18827704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.88 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.88 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
The current web page applies to advisor.securian.com version 1.0
advisor.securian.com is an application released by the software company advisor.securian.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall advisor.securian.com is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall advisor.securian.com using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find advisor.securian.com or simply click the Search feature and type in "advisor.securian.com". If it is installed on your PC the advisor.securian.com app will be found very quickly. After you click advisor.securian.com in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about advisor.securian.com, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall advisor.securian.com.
8. After removing advisor.securian.com, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of advisor.securian.com that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing advisor.securian.com with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove advisor.securian.com by advisor.securian.com from your computer, nor are we saying that advisor.securian.com by advisor.securian.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove advisor.securian.com in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:31:23.290