adbLink version 3.3
This page contains complete information on how to remove adbLink version 3.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall adbLink version 3.3 from your PCjocala.com
. Check out here
for more information on jocala.com. More info about the app adbLink version 3.3 can be seen at http://www.jocala.com
. adbLink version 3.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adbLink folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\adbLink\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove adbLink version 3.3. adbLink version 3.3's primary file takes around 18.38 MB (19269632 bytes) and its name is adbLink.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in adbLink version 3.3. They occupy 20.22 MB (21202597
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- adbLink.exe (18.38 MB)
- fastboot.exe (192.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of adbLink version 3.3.
adbLink version 3.3 is an application offered by jocala.com. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove adbLink version 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete adbLink version 3.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find adbLink version 3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "adbLink version 3.3". If it is installed on your PC the adbLink version 3.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click adbLink version 3.3 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about adbLink version 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for adbLink version 3.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.jocala.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\adbLink\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall adbLink version 3.3.
8. After uninstalling adbLink version 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong adbLink version 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing adbLink version 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall adbLink version 3.3 by jocala.com from your computer, nor are we saying that adbLink version 3.3 by jocala.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall adbLink version 3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 19:02:19.103