abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0
abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 from your computerabramedia
. Take a look here
for more details on abramedia. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\abramania mahjongg 3d\SETUP directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\abramania mahjongg 3d\SETUP\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0's primary file takes around 363.50 KB (372224 bytes) and is named SETUP.EXE.
The executable files below are installed together with abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0. They take about 363.50 KB (372224
bytes) on disk.
This data is about abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 version 1.0
abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 is an application released by abramedia. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0.
8. After removing abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 by abramedia from your PC, nor are we saying that abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 by abramedia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove abramania mahjongg 3d 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-05 09:28:55.357