aTube Catcher version 3.8
aTube Catcher version 3.8 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall aTube Catcher version 3.8 from your systemDsNET Corp
. Take a look here
for more information on DsNET Corp. Please follow http://www.atube.me/
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher version 3.8 on DsNET Corp's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove aTube Catcher version 3.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. yct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.42 MB (6732016 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher version 3.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.76 MB (9182785
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.42 MB)
The current page applies to aTube Catcher version 3.8 version 3.8
aTube Catcher version 3.8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall aTube Catcher version 3.8:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\ChilkatAx-9.5.0-win32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\dsnaic.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\DSNCLiteTimer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\DSNTabCtrl.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\ExButton.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\ExGrid.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\mscomctl.OCX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\yct.exe
aTube Catcher version 3.8 is an application marketed by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove aTube Catcher version 3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete aTube Catcher version 3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher version 3.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "aTube Catcher version 3.8". If it exists on your system the aTube Catcher version 3.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click aTube Catcher version 3.8 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding aTube Catcher version 3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher version 3.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.atube.me/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove aTube Catcher version 3.8.
8. After removing aTube Catcher version 3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher version 3.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling aTube Catcher version 3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove aTube Catcher version 3.8 by DsNET Corp from your PC, we are not saying that aTube Catcher version 3.8 by DsNET Corp is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove aTube Catcher version 3.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:14:45.703