a2zLyrics is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall a2zLyrics from your computera2zLyrics-software
. You can read more on a2zLyrics-software or check for application updates here
. Usually the a2zLyrics application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\a2zLyrics-soft directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for a2zLyrics is C:\Program Files (x86)\a2zLyrics-soft\Uninstall.exe. a2zLyricshrk158.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 138.50 KB (141824 bytes) on disk.
a2zLyrics is comprised of the following executables which occupy 383.53 KB (392737
bytes) on disk:
- a2zLyricshrk158.exe (138.50 KB)
- a2zLyricshrkuEw.exe (75.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (169.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
If you are manually uninstalling a2zLyrics we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by a2zLyrics's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\a2zLyrics-soft
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\a2zLyrics-soft\158.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\a2zLyrics-soft\158.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\a2zLyrics-soft\158.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\a2zLyrics-soft\a.db
a2zLyrics is a program released by the software company a2zLyrics-software. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove a2zLyrics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove a2zLyrics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find a2zLyrics or simply click the Search field and type in "a2zLyrics". The a2zLyrics application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select a2zLyrics in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about a2zLyrics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall a2zLyrics.
8. After removing a2zLyrics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong a2zLyrics that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing a2zLyrics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove a2zLyrics by a2zLyrics-software from your computer, we are not saying that a2zLyrics by a2zLyrics-software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove a2zLyrics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:58:45.853