Zuma's Revenge is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Zuma's Revenge from your systemLeeGT-Games
. Open here
for more information on LeeGT-Games. Please open http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
if you want to read more on Zuma's Revenge on LeeGT-Games's web page. Zuma's Revenge is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Zuma's Revenge folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Zuma's Revenge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Zuma's Revenge\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ZumasRevenge.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.33 MB (6639616 bytes) on disk.
Zuma's Revenge installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.85 MB (7182133
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (529.80 KB)
- ZumasRevenge.exe (6.33 MB)
This info is about Zuma's Revenge version 188.8.131.5295
Zuma's Revenge is an application released by LeeGT-Games. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Zuma's Revenge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Zuma's Revenge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zuma's Revenge or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zuma's Revenge". If it exists on your system the Zuma's Revenge app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zuma's Revenge in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Zuma's Revenge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zuma's Revenge:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Zuma's Revenge\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zuma's Revenge.
8. After uninstalling Zuma's Revenge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zuma's Revenge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zuma's Revenge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zuma's Revenge by LeeGT-Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Zuma's Revenge by LeeGT-Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zuma's Revenge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:52:22.327