Zuma Deluxe is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Zuma Deluxe from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Zuma Deluxe can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Zuma Deluxe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Zuma Deluxe directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Zuma Deluxe\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zuma Deluxe. Zuma Deluxe's main file takes around 22.30 MB (23379048 bytes) and is called Zuma-WT.exe.
Zuma Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.46 MB (23546323
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (163.35 KB)
- Zuma-WT.exe (22.30 MB)
This page is about Zuma Deluxe version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Zuma Deluxe versions please click below:
Zuma Deluxe is a program offered by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Zuma Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Zuma Deluxe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zuma Deluxe or simply click the Search field and type in "Zuma Deluxe". If it is installed on your PC the Zuma Deluxe program will be found very quickly. After you select Zuma Deluxe in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zuma Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zuma Deluxe:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Zuma Deluxe\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zuma Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Zuma Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zuma Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zuma Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zuma Deluxe by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Zuma Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zuma Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:38:15.890