You can find below detailed information on how to remove Zuma Deluxe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Zuma Deluxe from your computerGameHouse
. Check out here
for more info on GameHouse. Usually the Zuma Deluxe application is placed in the C:\GameHouse Games\Zuma Deluxe directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Zuma Deluxe. bstrapInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Zuma Deluxe. They take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Zuma Deluxe.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Zuma Deluxe's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\GameHouse Games\Zuma Deluxe
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\GameHouse Games\Zuma Deluxe\bass.dll
- C:\GameHouse Games\Zuma Deluxe\fonts\_Arial12Bold.gif
- C:\GameHouse Games\Zuma Deluxe\fonts\_Cancun10.gif
- C:\GameHouse Games\Zuma Deluxe\fonts\_Cancun12.gif
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Zuma Deluxe is a program released by GameHouse. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Zuma Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Zuma Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zuma Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zuma Deluxe". The Zuma Deluxe application will be found very quickly. After you click Zuma Deluxe in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Zuma Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zuma Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Zuma Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zuma Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zuma Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zuma Deluxe by GameHouse from your computer, we are not saying that Zuma Deluxe by GameHouse is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zuma Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:52:39.197