This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Zulu's Zoo for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Zulu's Zoo from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Zulu's Zoo on WildTangent's website. Usually the Zulu's Zoo program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ZulusZoo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ZulusZoo\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Zulu's Zoo. Zulu's Zoo's main file takes around 462.55 KB (473648 bytes) and is called ZulusZoo-WT.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Zulu's Zoo. They take 2.04 MB (2136232
bytes) on disk.
- ZulusZoo-WT.exe (462.55 KB)
- ZulusZoo.exe (1.21 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Zulu's Zoo version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Zulu's Zoo versions:
Zulu's Zoo is a program released by WildTangent. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Zulu's Zoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Zulu's Zoo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zulu's Zoo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zulu's Zoo". The Zulu's Zoo application will be found automatically. When you select Zulu's Zoo in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Zulu's Zoo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zulu's Zoo:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\ZulusZoo\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zulu's Zoo.
8. After uninstalling Zulu's Zoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zulu's Zoo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zulu's Zoo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zulu's Zoo by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Zulu's Zoo by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zulu's Zoo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:59:23.370