Zork Anthology is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Zork Anthology from your computerGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be found here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Zork Anthology on GOG.com's page. Zork Anthology is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Zork Anthology folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Zork Anthology's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Zork Anthology\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DOSBox.exe and occupies 3.55 MB (3727360 bytes).
The executables below are part of Zork Anthology. They take about 6.97 MB (7310067
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Graphic mode setup.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
- BZORK.EXE (33.15 KB)
- FROTZ.EXE (77.38 KB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- ZORKZERO.EXE (46.38 KB)
Zork Anthology is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Zork Anthology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Zork Anthology from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Zork Anthology or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zork Anthology". If it is installed on your PC the Zork Anthology program will be found automatically. After you select Zork Anthology in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zork Anthology, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zork Anthology:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Zork Anthology\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zork Anthology.
8. After removing Zork Anthology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zork Anthology which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zork Anthology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zork Anthology by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Zork Anthology by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zork Anthology in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:57:22.937