Zoosk is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Zoosk from your PCPokki
. Check out here
for more info on Pokki. Zoosk is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLe368a8f8e03598a22e9669e1df73d68206cad5e0 is the full command line if you want to remove Zoosk. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk and is titled HostAppService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Zoosk. They take about 20.33 MB (21319640
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52980
Zoosk is an application marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Zoosk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Zoosk from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zoosk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zoosk". If it is installed on your PC the Zoosk application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Zoosk in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zoosk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zoosk.
8. After removing Zoosk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zoosk which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoosk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zoosk by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Zoosk by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zoosk supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 17:10:08.853