Zoom Video Conferencing
This page is about Zoom Video Conferencing for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Zoom Video Conferencing from your computerZoom Video Conferencing
. Further information on Zoom Video Conferencing can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Zoom Video Conferencing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the Zoom Video Conferencing's main executable file and it takes circa 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
Zoom Video Conferencing is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about Zoom Video Conferencing version 1.0
Zoom Video Conferencing is an application released by Zoom Video Conferencing. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Zoom Video Conferencing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Zoom Video Conferencing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zoom Video Conferencing or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zoom Video Conferencing". The Zoom Video Conferencing app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Zoom Video Conferencing in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Zoom Video Conferencing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zoom Video Conferencing.
8. After removing Zoom Video Conferencing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zoom Video Conferencing that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoom Video Conferencing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zoom Video Conferencing by Zoom Video Conferencing from your computer, nor are we saying that Zoom Video Conferencing by Zoom Video Conferencing is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zoom Video Conferencing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:58:58.180