Zoom Search Engine 4.2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Zoom Search Engine 4.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Zoom Search Engine 4.2 from your computerWrensoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Wrensoft. More info about the app Zoom Search Engine 4.2 can be found at http://www.wrensoft.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Zoom Search Engine 4.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Zoom Search Engine 4.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Zoom Search Engine 4.2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1732608 bytes) on disk and is labeled ZoomIndexer.exe.
Zoom Search Engine 4.2 contains of the executables below. They take 4.46 MB (4681776
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (625.05 KB)
- ZoomIndexer.exe (1.65 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (524.00 KB)
- word2txt.exe (1.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of Zoom Search Engine 4.2.
Zoom Search Engine 4.2 is an application offered by the software company Wrensoft. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Zoom Search Engine 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Zoom Search Engine 4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zoom Search Engine 4.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zoom Search Engine 4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Zoom Search Engine 4.2 program will be found automatically. When you select Zoom Search Engine 4.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Zoom Search Engine 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zoom Search Engine 4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wrensoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zoom Search Engine 4.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zoom Search Engine 4.2.
8. After uninstalling Zoom Search Engine 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoom Search Engine 4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zoom Search Engine 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zoom Search Engine 4.2 by Wrensoft from your computer, we are not saying that Zoom Search Engine 4.2 by Wrensoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zoom Search Engine 4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-24 09:48:38.697