Zoom Search Engine 4.2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Zoom Search Engine 4.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Zoom Search Engine 4.2 from your computerWrensoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Wrensoft. More info about the app Zoom Search Engine 4.2 can be found at http://www.wrensoft.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Zoom Search Engine 4.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Zoom Search Engine 4.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Zoom Search Engine 4.2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1732608 bytes) on disk and is labeled ZoomIndexer.exe.
Zoom Search Engine 4.2 contains of the executables below. They take 4.46 MB (4681776
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (625.05 KB)
- ZoomIndexer.exe (1.65 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (524.00 KB)
- word2txt.exe (1.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of Zoom Search Engine 4.2.
Zoom Search Engine 4.2 is an application offered by the software company Wrensoft. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Zoom Search Engine 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Zoom Search Engine 4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zoom Search Engine 4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Zoom Search Engine 4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Zoom Search Engine 4.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click Zoom Search Engine 4.2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Zoom Search Engine 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zoom Search Engine 4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wrensoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zoom Search Engine 4.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zoom Search Engine 4.2.
8. After uninstalling Zoom Search Engine 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoom Search Engine 4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zoom Search Engine 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zoom Search Engine 4.2 by Wrensoft from your computer, we are not saying that Zoom Search Engine 4.2 by Wrensoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zoom Search Engine 4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 09:48:38.697