Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker
This web page is about Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker from your systemDR.Ahmed Saker
. Open here
for more details on DR.Ahmed Saker. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player\unins000.exe". Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker's primary file takes about 10.50 KB (10752 bytes) and its name is DefaultSettings.exe.
Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker is composed of the following executables which take 1.31 MB (1372590
bytes) on disk:
- DefaultSettings.exe (10.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
- zpic.exe (259.50 KB)
- zpupdate.exe (23.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.
of Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker.
Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker is an application released by the software company DR.Ahmed Saker. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker". If it exists on your system the Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker program will be found automatically. After you select Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker.
8. After uninstalling Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker by DR.Ahmed Saker from your computer, nor are we saying that Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:01:00.987