Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker
This web page is about Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker from your systemDR.Ahmed Saker
. Open here
for more details on DR.Ahmed Saker. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Player\unins000.exe". Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker's primary file takes about 10.50 KB (10752 bytes) and its name is DefaultSettings.exe.
Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker is composed of the following executables which take 1.31 MB (1372590
bytes) on disk:
- DefaultSettings.exe (10.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
- zpic.exe (259.50 KB)
- zpupdate.exe (23.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.
of Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker.
Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker is an application released by the software company DR.Ahmed Saker. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker". If it exists on your system the Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker.
8. After uninstalling Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker by DR.Ahmed Saker from your computer, nor are we saying that Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zoom Player 7 By DR.Ahmed Saker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:01:00.987