Zoom Downloader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Zoom Downloader from your computerZoom Downloader
. Open here
where you can find out more on Zoom Downloader. Usually the Zoom Downloader application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Zoom Downloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DownloadManager.exe is the Zoom Downloader's main executable file and it takes around 828.50 KB (848384 bytes) on disk.
Zoom Downloader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 835.50 KB (855552
bytes) on disk.
- DLA.Helper.exe (7.00 KB)
- DownloadManager.exe (828.50 KB)
Zoom Downloader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Zoom Downloader from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\DLA.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\DLA.Extension.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\DLA.Helper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\DLA.Spider.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\DownloadManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\downloads.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\eWebControl365.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\Interop.eWebControl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\Newtonsoft.Json.Net20.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\OfferEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoom Downloader\TabStrip.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Zoom Downloader
Zoom Downloader is an application by the software company Zoom Downloader. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Zoom Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Zoom Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zoom Downloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zoom Downloader". The Zoom Downloader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Zoom Downloader in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Zoom Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zoom Downloader.
8. After removing Zoom Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zoom Downloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zoom Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zoom Downloader by Zoom Downloader from your PC, we are not saying that Zoom Downloader by Zoom Downloader is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zoom Downloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:58:49.993