ZookaWare is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ZookaWare from your systemZookaWare
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ZookaWare. You can see more info related to ZookaWare at https://zookaware.com/support
. Usually the ZookaWare application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZookaWare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ZookaWare is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZookaWare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.93 MB (2026880 bytes) on disk and is named ZookaWare.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ZookaWare. They take about 3.28 MB (3440548
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (421.66 KB)
- ZookaWare.exe (1.93 MB)
- ZookaWareUpdater.exe (958.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ZookaWare. You can find here a few links to other ZookaWare versions:
...click to view all...
ZookaWare is an application marketed by the software company ZookaWare. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ZookaWare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ZookaWare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZookaWare or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZookaWare". If it is installed on your PC the ZookaWare program will be found automatically. After you click ZookaWare in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ZookaWare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZookaWare:
- The web site of the program is: https://zookaware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZookaWare\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZookaWare.
8. After removing ZookaWare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZookaWare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZookaWare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZookaWare by ZookaWare from your PC, we are not saying that ZookaWare by ZookaWare is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZookaWare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 21:22:52.573