Zoo Park is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Zoo Park from your computerExcalibur
. You can find out more on Excalibur or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/zoo-park-run-animal-sanctuary/
to get more facts about Zoo Park on Excalibur's website. Zoo Park is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Zoo Park by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the Zoo Park's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Zoo Park. They occupy an average of 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Zoo Park is a program marketed by the software company Excalibur. Some users want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Zoo Park is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Zoo Park from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zoo Park or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zoo Park". If it is installed on your PC the Zoo Park program will be found automatically. After you click Zoo Park in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Zoo Park, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zoo Park:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/zoo-park-run-animal-sanctuary/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zoo Park.
8. After uninstalling Zoo Park, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoo Park which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zoo Park using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zoo Park by Excalibur from your computer, nor are we saying that Zoo Park by Excalibur is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zoo Park supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:11:09.700