This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ZoneAlarm Pro from your systemCheck Point, Inc
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Check Point, Inc. More information about ZoneAlarm Pro can be found at http://www.zonelabs.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm folder (same installation drive as Windows). ZoneAlarm Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1,012.88 KB (1037192 bytes) on disk and is labeled zlclient.exe.
ZoneAlarm Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.74 MB (8116272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cpes_clean.exe (3.60 MB)
- multifix.exe (16.88 KB)
- zauninst.exe (213.38 KB)
- zlclient.exe (1,012.88 KB)
- zonealarm.exe (38.88 KB)
- cpinfo.exe (337.29 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (225.38 KB)
- osrbang.exe (66.00 KB)
- vsmon.exe (2.27 MB)
This info is about ZoneAlarm Pro version 9.1.008.000
alone. For more ZoneAlarm Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ZoneAlarm Pro is an application released by Check Point, Inc. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase ZoneAlarm Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ZoneAlarm Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZoneAlarm Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZoneAlarm Pro". If it is installed on your PC the ZoneAlarm Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ZoneAlarm Pro in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ZoneAlarm Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZoneAlarm Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.zonelabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ZoneAlarm Pro.
8. After removing ZoneAlarm Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZoneAlarm Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZoneAlarm Pro by Check Point, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm Pro by Check Point, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ZoneAlarm Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:39:50.610