ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite from your PCCheck Point
. Check out here
where you can read more on Check Point. ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe" /s uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 131.63 KB (134792 bytes) on disk and is called zatray.exe.
The executable files below are part of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite. They take an average of 7.36 MB (7720704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- multiscan.exe (46.13 KB)
- ThreatEmulation.exe (277.02 KB)
- userdump.exe (88.38 KB)
- vsmon.exe (3.55 MB)
- ZAEmbeddedBrowser.exe (316.63 KB)
- ZAPrivacyService.exe (94.02 KB)
- ZAToast.exe (82.52 KB)
- zatray.exe (131.63 KB)
- ZA_WSC_Remediation.exe (301.20 KB)
- udinstaller32.exe (194.46 KB)
- udinstaller64.exe (285.46 KB)
- cpinfo.exe (337.29 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (340.13 KB)
- osrbang.exe (77.50 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (63.56 KB)
- AddinMon.exe (72.38 KB)
- mantispm.exe (1.02 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite version 14.0.525.000
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite:
...click to view all...
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite is a program offered by Check Point. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite". If it exists on your system the ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite app will be found very quickly. After you click ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite by Check Point from your PC, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite by Check Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 19:50:14.040