ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
This info is about ZoneAlarm Extreme Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security from your PCCheck Point
. Check out here
where you can read more on Check Point. Usually the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 131.33 KB (134480 bytes) on disk and is called zatray.exe.
The executables below are part of ZoneAlarm Extreme Security. They occupy an average of 7.11 MB (7459584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- multiscan.exe (45.83 KB)
- ThreatEmulation.exe (277.02 KB)
- vsmon.exe (3.57 MB)
- ZAEmbeddedBrowser.exe (316.83 KB)
- ZAPrivacyService.exe (94.02 KB)
- ZAToast.exe (82.52 KB)
- zatray.exe (131.33 KB)
- ZA_WSC_Remediation.exe (301.70 KB)
- udinstaller32.exe (199.97 KB)
- udinstaller64.exe (239.47 KB)
- CPInfo.exe (163.77 KB)
- DiagnosticsCaptureTool.exe (368.33 KB)
- osrbang.exe (77.50 KB)
- vsdrinst.exe (63.56 KB)
- AddinMon.exe (72.38 KB)
- mantispm.exe (1.02 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.1.048.000
of ZoneAlarm Extreme Security. For more ZoneAlarm Extreme Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ZoneAlarm Extreme Security we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc0407.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc040c.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\av_loc0410.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is an application released by Check Point. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ZoneAlarm Extreme Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZoneAlarm Extreme Security". If it is installed on your PC the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security app will be found automatically. When you select ZoneAlarm Extreme Security in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security.
8. After uninstalling ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ZoneAlarm Extreme Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZoneAlarm Extreme Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security by Check Point from your computer, nor are we saying that ZoneAlarm Extreme Security by Check Point is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:29:11.980