This web page contains complete information on how to remove Zombie Solitaire for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Zombie Solitaire from your systemGameFools
. Open here
for more information on GameFools. More data about the program Zombie Solitaire can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Zombie Solitaire folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Zombie Solitaire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GameFools\Zombie Solitaire\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk and is titled GAMEFOOLS-Zombie Solitaire.exe.
Zombie Solitaire contains of the executables below. They take 9.05 MB (9490121
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-Zombie Solitaire.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Zombie Solitaire.exe (1.85 MB)
Zombie Solitaire is an application by the software company GameFools. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Zombie Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Zombie Solitaire from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zombie Solitaire or simply click the Search field and type in "Zombie Solitaire". If it is installed on your PC the Zombie Solitaire app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Zombie Solitaire in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zombie Solitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zombie Solitaire:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Zombie Solitaire\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zombie Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Zombie Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zombie Solitaire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zombie Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zombie Solitaire by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that Zombie Solitaire by GameFools is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zombie Solitaire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 20:41:16.617