A guide to uninstall Zombie Solitaire from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Zombie Solitaire for Windows. The Windows release was created by rokapublish GmbH
. More data about rokapublish GmbH can be read here
. Please follow http://www.libredia.com/component/k2/item/152-zombie-solitaire
if you want to read more on Zombie Solitaire on rokapublish GmbH's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Zombie Solitaire folder (same installation drive as Windows). Zombie Solitaire's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Zombie Solitaire.exe and it has a size of 2.41 MB (2522112 bytes).
Zombie Solitaire is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.90 MB (3040088
bytes) on disk:
- Zombie Solitaire.exe (2.41 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
A way to erase Zombie Solitaire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Zombie Solitaire is an application offered by rokapublish GmbH. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Zombie Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zombie Solitaire or simply click the Search field and type in "Zombie Solitaire". The Zombie Solitaire program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Zombie Solitaire in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Zombie Solitaire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zombie Solitaire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.libredia.com/component/k2/item/152-zombie-solitaire
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zombie Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling Zombie Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zombie Solitaire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zombie Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Zombie Solitaire:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zombie Solitaire by rokapublish GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Zombie Solitaire by rokapublish GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zombie Solitaire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 05:16:55.113