You can find below detailed information on how to remove Zombie Shooter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Zombie Shooter from your systemMyRealGames.com
. More information about MyRealGames.com can be seen here
. More information about the application Zombie Shooter can be seen at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Zombie Shooter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Zombie Shooter folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Zombie Shooter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Zombie Shooter\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. game.exe is the Zombie Shooter's main executable file and it occupies close to 715.00 KB (732160 bytes) on disk.
Zombie Shooter contains of the executables below. They take 5.72 MB (5994483
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (715.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Zombie Shooter is a program offered by the software company MyRealGames.com. Some users choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Zombie Shooter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Zombie Shooter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zombie Shooter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zombie Shooter". If it is installed on your PC the Zombie Shooter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Zombie Shooter in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zombie Shooter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zombie Shooter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Zombie Shooter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zombie Shooter.
8. After removing Zombie Shooter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Zombie Shooter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zombie Shooter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zombie Shooter by MyRealGames.com from your computer, we are not saying that Zombie Shooter by MyRealGames.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zombie Shooter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 02:45:48.453