Zombie Games version 1.0
You can find below details on how to remove Zombie Games version 1.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Zombie Games version 1.0 from your computerzZombies
. More info about zZombies can be found here
. More info about the program Zombie Games version 1.0 can be found at http://zzombies.com/
. Zombie Games version 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zombie Games folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Zombie Games version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zombie Games\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the Zombie Games version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) on disk.
Zombie Games version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.35 MB (1415329
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- zZombies.com.exe (679.50 KB)
This page is about Zombie Games version 1.0 version 1.0
Zombie Games version 1.0 is an application offered by zZombies. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Zombie Games version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Zombie Games version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zombie Games version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zombie Games version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Zombie Games version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Zombie Games version 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zombie Games version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zombie Games version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://zzombies.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zombie Games\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zombie Games version 1.0.
8. After removing Zombie Games version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zombie Games version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zombie Games version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zombie Games version 1.0 by zZombies from your PC, we are not saying that Zombie Games version 1.0 by zZombies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zombie Games version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 19:53:11.750