This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Zombie Crasher for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Zombie Crasher from your computerSweetLabs
. Go over here
where you can read more on SweetLabs. Zombie Crasher is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Zombie Crasher is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Zombie Crasher contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.70 MB (16458240
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Zombie Crasher version 1.0
Zombie Crasher is an application by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Zombie Crasher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Zombie Crasher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Zombie Crasher or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zombie Crasher". If it is installed on your PC the Zombie Crasher app will be found automatically. After you select Zombie Crasher in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zombie Crasher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zombie Crasher.
8. After removing Zombie Crasher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zombie Crasher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zombie Crasher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Zombie Crasher by SweetLabs from your computer, we are not saying that Zombie Crasher by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zombie Crasher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 11:06:34.703