This page is about Zombie Bowl-o-Rama for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zombie Bowl-o-Rama from your systemGameFools
. Open here
where you can find out more on GameFools. Click on http://www.gamefools.com
to get more info about Zombie Bowl-o-Rama on GameFools's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Zombie Bowl-o-Rama folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Zombie Bowl-o-Rama\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zombie Bowl-o-Rama. GAMEFOOLS-Zombie Bowl-O-Rama.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Zombie Bowl-o-Rama. They take about 8.70 MB (9118001
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-Zombie Bowl-O-Rama.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Zombie Bowl-O-Rama.exe (1.49 MB)
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama is an application by GameFools. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Zombie Bowl-o-Rama is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Zombie Bowl-o-Rama from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zombie Bowl-o-Rama or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zombie Bowl-o-Rama". If it is installed on your PC the Zombie Bowl-o-Rama app will be found automatically. After you click Zombie Bowl-o-Rama in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zombie Bowl-o-Rama, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zombie Bowl-o-Rama:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Zombie Bowl-o-Rama\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zombie Bowl-o-Rama.
8. After removing Zombie Bowl-o-Rama, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zombie Bowl-o-Rama which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zombie Bowl-o-Rama with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zombie Bowl-o-Rama by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that Zombie Bowl-o-Rama by GameFools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zombie Bowl-o-Rama in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:14:33.647