Zombie Attack 1.0
This info is about Zombie Attack 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Zombie Attack 1.0 from your PCFreeGamia, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on FreeGamia, Inc.. Click on http://www.FreeGamia.com
to get more data about Zombie Attack 1.0 on FreeGamia, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Zombie Attack folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Zombie Attack 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Zombie Attack\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Game.exe is the Zombie Attack 1.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.92 MB (10402734 bytes) on disk.
Zombie Attack 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.05 MB (34657993
bytes) on disk.
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- ZombieAttack.exe (20.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Zombie Attack 1.0.
Zombie Attack 1.0 is a program offered by FreeGamia, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Zombie Attack 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Zombie Attack 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zombie Attack 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zombie Attack 1.0". The Zombie Attack 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Zombie Attack 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zombie Attack 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zombie Attack 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zombie Attack\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zombie Attack 1.0.
8. After removing Zombie Attack 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zombie Attack 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zombie Attack 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zombie Attack 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Zombie Attack 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zombie Attack 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 03:40:22.320