This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Zomato for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zomato from your systemZomato
. You can find out more on Zomato or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Zomato's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is named msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Zomato. They take about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Zomato version 1.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Zomato versions:
Zomato is an application offered by Zomato. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Zomato is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Zomato using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zomato or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zomato". If it exists on your system the Zomato app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Zomato in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zomato, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zomato.
8. After removing Zomato, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zomato that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zomato using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zomato by Zomato from your PC, nor are we saying that Zomato by Zomato is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zomato supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:57:25.953