ZolaSuite is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ZolaSuite from your systemZola Media, LLC
. You can read more on Zola Media, LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the ZolaSuite program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ZolaSuite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://download.zolasuite.com/office/word-plugin/ZolaSuite.Office.AddIn.Word.vsto. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the ZolaSuite's primary executable file and it takes close to 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk.
ZolaSuite contains of the executables below. They occupy 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
ZolaSuite is a program marketed by the software company Zola Media, LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ZolaSuite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ZolaSuite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZolaSuite or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZolaSuite". If it is installed on your PC the ZolaSuite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ZolaSuite in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ZolaSuite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZolaSuite.
8. After uninstalling ZolaSuite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ZolaSuite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZolaSuite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ZolaSuite by Zola Media, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ZolaSuite by Zola Media, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ZolaSuite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 10:05:23.683