This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Zoiper Communicator for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Zoiper Communicator from your computerZoiper Communicator
. You can find out more on Zoiper Communicator or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.zoiper.com/free.php
to get more information about Zoiper Communicator on Zoiper Communicator's website. Usually the Zoiper Communicator program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoiper Communicator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Zoiper Communicator's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoiper Communicator\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 6.25 MB (6551040 bytes) on disk and is titled Zoiper.exe.
Zoiper Communicator contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.31 MB (6613984
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (61.47 KB)
- Zoiper.exe (6.25 MB)
This page is about Zoiper Communicator version 1.18
Zoiper Communicator is an application marketed by the software company Zoiper Communicator. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Zoiper Communicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Zoiper Communicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zoiper Communicator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoiper Communicator". The Zoiper Communicator app will be found automatically. After you click Zoiper Communicator in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Zoiper Communicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zoiper Communicator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zoiper.com/free.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zoiper Communicator\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zoiper Communicator.
8. After removing Zoiper Communicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zoiper Communicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zoiper Communicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zoiper Communicator by Zoiper Communicator from your PC, we are not saying that Zoiper Communicator by Zoiper Communicator is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zoiper Communicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:05:12.673