Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12
Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 from your PCZoho Mail
. You can read more on Zoho Mail or check for application updates here
. Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Zoho Mail - Desktop directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 is C:\Program Files\Zoho Mail - Desktop\Uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop.exe. Zoho Mail - Desktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 93.47 MB (98011784 bytes) on disk.
Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 94.17 MB (98748944
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop.exe (509.12 KB)
- Zoho Mail - Desktop.exe (93.47 MB)
- elevate.exe (121.63 KB)
- Jobber.exe (89.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.12
of Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12.
Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 is an application offered by Zoho Mail. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12". If it exists on your system the Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 program will be found very quickly. After you click Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12.
8. After uninstalling Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 by Zoho Mail from your PC, we are not saying that Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 by Zoho Mail is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 22:08:40.960