Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 from your systemZohoMail
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ZohoMail. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Zoho Mail - Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Zoho Mail - Desktop\Uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Zoho Mail - Desktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 77.28 MB (81033504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3. They occupy about 77.94 MB (81722744
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop.exe (495.59 KB)
- Zoho Mail - Desktop.exe (77.28 MB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- Jobber.exe (72.50 KB)
The current page applies to Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 version 1.0.3
Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 is an application released by ZohoMail. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3". If it exists on your system the Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3.
8. After removing Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 by ZohoMail from your computer, we are not saying that Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 by ZohoMail is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zoho Mail - Desktop 1.0.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 03:37:45.413