Zoho Assist is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Zoho Assist from your systemZoho Corporation
. More info about Zoho Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZohoMeeting directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Zoho Assist is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZohoMeeting\Connect.exe -UnInstall ASSIST. ZohoURSService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.07 MB (3220248 bytes) on disk.
Zoho Assist is comprised of the following executables which take 58.19 MB (61015240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ZMAgent.exe (11.64 MB)
- cad.exe (15.57 KB)
- Connect.exe (600.77 KB)
- ZohoURSService.exe (3.07 MB)
- ZohoURS.exe (2.84 MB)
- ToolsIQ.exe (1.80 MB)
- WakeOnLan.exe (15.77 KB)
- ZA_Upgrader.exe (2.53 MB)
This data is about Zoho Assist version 220.127.116.113
alone. Click on the links below for other Zoho Assist versions:
...click to view all...
Zoho Assist is a program offered by the software company Zoho Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Zoho Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Zoho Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Zoho Assist or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoho Assist". The Zoho Assist program will be found automatically. After you select Zoho Assist in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Zoho Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zoho Assist.
8. After removing Zoho Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoho Assist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zoho Assist with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zoho Assist by Zoho Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Zoho Assist by Zoho Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zoho Assist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 20:12:24.780