This web page is about Zoho Assist for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zoho Assist from your computerZoho Corp Pvt Ltd.
. You can read more on Zoho Corp Pvt Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Zoho Assist is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZohoMeeting directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Zoho Assist by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZohoMeeting\Connect.exe -UnInstall ASSIST. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 11.12 MB (11658448 bytes) on disk and is called agent.exe.
Zoho Assist is composed of the following executables which take 20.05 MB (21020208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- agent.exe (11.12 MB)
- cad.exe (15.57 KB)
- Connect.exe (522.20 KB)
- dcwolsettings.exe (445.46 KB)
- WakeOnLan.exe (14.59 KB)
- ZA_Upgrader.exe (2.40 MB)
- ZohoMeeting.exe (2.87 MB)
- ZohoTray.exe (2.68 MB)
The current page applies to Zoho Assist version 126.96.36.1993
alone. Click on the links below for other Zoho Assist versions:
...click to view all...
Zoho Assist is an application released by Zoho Corp Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Zoho Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Zoho Assist from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zoho Assist or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zoho Assist". If it is installed on your PC the Zoho Assist program will be found automatically. After you select Zoho Assist in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zoho Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zoho Assist.
8. After uninstalling Zoho Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoho Assist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoho Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zoho Assist by Zoho Corp Pvt Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Zoho Assist by Zoho Corp Pvt Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zoho Assist in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:10:15.697