This web page is about Zoho Assist for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zoho Assist from your computerZoho Corp Pvt Ltd.
. You can read more on Zoho Corp Pvt Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Zoho Assist is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZohoMeeting directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Zoho Assist by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ZohoMeeting\Connect.exe -UnInstall ASSIST. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 11.12 MB (11658448 bytes) on disk and is called agent.exe.
Zoho Assist is composed of the following executables which take 20.05 MB (21020208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- agent.exe (11.12 MB)
- cad.exe (15.57 KB)
- Connect.exe (522.20 KB)
- dcwolsettings.exe (445.46 KB)
- WakeOnLan.exe (14.59 KB)
- ZA_Upgrader.exe (2.40 MB)
- ZohoMeeting.exe (2.87 MB)
- ZohoTray.exe (2.68 MB)
The current page applies to Zoho Assist version 220.127.116.113
alone. Click on the links below for other Zoho Assist versions:
...click to view all...
Zoho Assist is an application released by Zoho Corp Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Zoho Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Zoho Assist from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zoho Assist or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zoho Assist". If it is installed on your PC the Zoho Assist application will be found automatically. When you click Zoho Assist in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zoho Assist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zoho Assist.
8. After uninstalling Zoho Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zoho Assist that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zoho Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zoho Assist by Zoho Corp Pvt Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Zoho Assist by Zoho Corp Pvt Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zoho Assist in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:10:15.697