Zlon 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Zlon 1.0 from your systemZero Assumption Software
. Go over here
for more information on Zero Assumption Software. Further information about Zlon 1.0 can be found at http://www.z-a-recovery.com
. Zlon 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zlon folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Zlon 1.0 is "c:\Program Files (x86)\Zlon\unins000.exe". zlon.exe is the Zlon 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Zlon 1.0. They occupy about 1.72 MB (1803530
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- zlon.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Zlon 1.0.
Zlon 1.0 is an application released by the software company Zero Assumption Software. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Zlon 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Zlon 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zlon 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zlon 1.0". The Zlon 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Zlon 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Zlon 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zlon 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.z-a-recovery.com
- The uninstall string is: "c:\Program Files (x86)\Zlon\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Zlon 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Zlon 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Zlon 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zlon 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zlon 1.0 by Zero Assumption Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Zlon 1.0 by Zero Assumption Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zlon 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 19:06:59.653