ZipCentral 3.00 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ZipCentral 3.00 from your systemJohan Savås
. Further information on Johan Savås can be found here
. Further information about ZipCentral 3.00 can be found at http://members.nbci.com/zipcentral
. Usually the ZipCentral 3.00 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZipCentral directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ZipCentral 3.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZipCentral\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ZCentral.exe and occupies 1.22 MB (1278464 bytes).
ZipCentral 3.00 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.29 MB (1350381
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (70.23 KB)
- ZCentral.exe (1.22 MB)
This page is about ZipCentral 3.00 version 3.00
ZipCentral 3.00 is a program released by the software company Johan Savås. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall ZipCentral 3.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ZipCentral 3.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZipCentral 3.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZipCentral 3.00". If it is installed on your PC the ZipCentral 3.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ZipCentral 3.00 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ZipCentral 3.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZipCentral 3.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://members.nbci.com/zipcentral
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZipCentral\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZipCentral 3.00.
8. After uninstalling ZipCentral 3.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ZipCentral 3.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZipCentral 3.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZipCentral 3.00 by Johan Savås from your computer, we are not saying that ZipCentral 3.00 by Johan Savås is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZipCentral 3.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 07:58:25.590