Zip Password Tool v. 1.5
This info is about Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 from your PCFDRLab Data Recovery Centre
. Take a look here
for more information on FDRLab Data Recovery Centre. More information about Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 can be seen at http://www.zip-password-cracker.com/
. Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Zip Password Tool folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Zip Password Tool v. 1.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Zip Password Tool\unins000.exe. ZipPasswordTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.02 MB (1070080 bytes) on disk.
Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1766170
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.78 KB)
- ZipPasswordTool.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Zip Password Tool v. 1.5.
Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 is an application offered by FDRLab Data Recovery Centre. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Zip Password Tool v. 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 app will be found automatically. After you select Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Zip Password Tool v. 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zip Password Tool v. 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.zip-password-cracker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\Zip Password Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 1.5.
8. After removing Zip Password Tool v. 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 by FDRLab Data Recovery Centre from your PC, we are not saying that Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 by FDRLab Data Recovery Centre is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zip Password Tool v. 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 15:26:28.333