This web page is about ZidduApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ZidduApp from your computerMeridian Tech Pte Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Meridian Tech Pte Ltd. You can read more about on ZidduApp at www.ziddu.com
. Usually the ZidduApp program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZidduApp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for ZidduApp is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZidduApp\ZidduApp_Uninstall.exe. ZidduApp.exe is the ZidduApp's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.79 MB (1874504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ZidduApp. They take 2.33 MB (2446952
bytes) on disk.
- ZidduApp.exe (1.79 MB)
- ZidduApp_Uninstall.exe (559.03 KB)
This data is about ZidduApp version 126.96.36.199
If you are manually uninstalling ZidduApp we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ZidduApp:
The files below remain on your disk by ZidduApp when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZidduApp
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZidduApp\credentials.ini
ZidduApp is an application marketed by Meridian Tech Pte Ltd. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase ZidduApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ZidduApp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZidduApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZidduApp". The ZidduApp app will be found very quickly. After you select ZidduApp in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ZidduApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZidduApp:
- The publisher is: www.ziddu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZidduApp\ZidduApp_Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZidduApp.
8. After uninstalling ZidduApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ZidduApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ZidduApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZidduApp by Meridian Tech Pte Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that ZidduApp by Meridian Tech Pte Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ZidduApp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:54:09.977