Zero Install (current user)
Zero Install (current user) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Zero Install (current user) from your system0install.de
. Check out here
for more details on 0install.de. You can get more details about Zero Install (current user) at http://0install.de/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install\0install-win.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Zero Install (current user). Zero Install (current user)'s main file takes about 450.04 KB (460840 bytes) and its name is ZeroInstall.exe.
Zero Install (current user) is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.50 MB (1573736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 0alias.exe (76.04 KB)
- 0install-win.exe (737.54 KB)
- 0install.exe (76.04 KB)
- 0launch.exe (76.04 KB)
- 0store-service.exe (41.04 KB)
- 0store.exe (30.04 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (25.04 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (25.04 KB)
- ZeroInstall.exe (450.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.11.7
of Zero Install (current user). You can find below info on other application versions of Zero Install (current user):
...click to view all...
Zero Install (current user) is an application released by the software company 0install.de. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Zero Install (current user) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Zero Install (current user) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zero Install (current user) or simply click the Search field and type in "Zero Install (current user)". If it is installed on your PC the Zero Install (current user) application will be found automatically. When you click Zero Install (current user) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Zero Install (current user), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zero Install (current user):
- The web site of the application is: http://0install.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Programs\Zero Install\0install-win.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zero Install (current user).
8. After uninstalling Zero Install (current user), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zero Install (current user) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zero Install (current user) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zero Install (current user) by 0install.de from your PC, nor are we saying that Zero Install (current user) by 0install.de is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zero Install (current user) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 02:17:09.853